Proudly Serving Volusia County
Neurology Associates of Ormond Beach - Clinical Research Center has been serving Volusia County over the past 15 years conducting clinical trial research. However, their connection to the community goes back further than that where their goals are to treat their patients with the compassionate and excellent care each deserves. It is a testament to their professionalism that Neurology Associates Clinical Research Center continually receive new pharmaceutical clinical studies. Our research program includes worldwide sponsored pharmaceutical collaborators as well as an enormous amount of recruitment communications (phone contact, email, and in-person per month) and clinical research participant visits. We take great pride in caring for our patients!
The Clinical Research Department has expanded as their professional staff includes:
3 board-certified and devoted neurologists:
James Scott, MD PhD
- Medical Director, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Halifax Medical Center Daytona Beach, and Port Orange.
- He has over 37 years of extensive experience in Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Epilepsy, Migraine.
- He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA in 1986 with a combined degree (MD and PhD) in Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Clinical Research Fellow at National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Dalia Fulop, MD
- President, Clinical Research Department at Neurology Associates, Ormond Beach
- Affiliated with Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach and Port Orange
- She received her medical degree from Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 24 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Hungarian and Romanian.
- She specializes in neuroimaging.
David McDonald, MD
- Diplomate of Neurology certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach.
- He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- Extensive experience in Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Diseases, Dementia, and Headache.
3-Clinical Research Nurse Practitioners:
- Katrina Akin, NP
- Alyssa Alvarez, NP
- Dianne David, NP
3-Clinical Research Coordinators:
- Debbie Hrusa, RN, CCRP (SoCRA Certified) Clinical Research Study Nurse
- Torrey McCroskey, LPN
- Tim Sneed, Clinical Research Coordinator
Valentina (Tina) Lepsky-Perla, BBA CCRP (SoCRA Certified) Research and Development Manager